Career Opportunity For Sales And Service Technician
Supreme Garage Door, TX is a well-known establishment in Texas. We provide a wide range of garage door installation, repair, and maintenance services for both residential and commercial garage door needs.
Our team of experts consists of field technicians, customer support representatives, and specialists who are constantly available to provide the finest service to our customers. Our revenue comes from the sale of our services and associated supplies.
Supreme Garage Door, TX is looking for more qualified individuals to join our team of professionals.
To be successful in this sales and customer service-oriented profession, the applicant must have exceptional business and communication skills and be able to improvise when needed. This is a great avenue for a sales professional to really prove his or her capabilities in our line of business.
Job Qualifications for a Sales and Service Technician:
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- A clean driving record and a valid driver’s license are required.
- A drug test and a background check are required for employment.
- Applicants must be able to climb, reach for objects, bend, and kneel repeatedly for long periods of time.
- The capacity to lift and move things weighing 80-100 pounds.
- Experience as a salesperson is required.
The duties expected of a sales and service technician include:
- Handling of hand and power tools.
- Complete a job within an expected timeframe.
- Respond to any garage door service emergencies, whether commercial or residential.
- Keep records of materials used and supplies.
- Able to find his/her way around any city where a service is required.
Benefits of a Sales Representative:
- Initiatives are unlimited and intensely competitive.
- As needed, administrative support and management/technical assistance will be provided.
- You will get sessions of sales training.
- A tablet and the company’s vehicle will be provided.
- The timetable is adaptable.
- Experience and the number of jobs completed each week affect pay.
- Weekly or biweekly pay is an option.
- When training is finished, company cars are available for usage.
Note: If applicants have dealt with commercial and residential garage doors before, that will be a plus. However, individuals with no prior experience are welcome to apply, since the company will train selected candidates.
Please contact us through phone or email if you have any more questions.