Was your garage door opener working fine till yesterday and has now suddenly started beeping? It can be a high-alert situation for you since you don’t know what has gone wrong. It is an unusual situation that can be immensely stressful.
Supreme Garage Door is here to help you. You do not have to worry if there is any concern that requires immediate attention. Let’s discuss some of the reasons why this could have happened.
Why Is Your Garage Door Opener Beeping?
There might be several reasons why your door opener is beeping
Your door is beeping because maybe it has a timer set. It is an advanced technology. Whenever the door is about to close, the opener starts beeping. Sometimes, you will also observe lights flashing on the door. All the recent and new door openers have this mechanism. You might have just installed one, and it could have a timer set on it. It is basically to alarm you that the door is about to be closed. So, if you are standing beneath it, you need to move aside.
Operating On Battery Backup
This could be another reason behind your garage door opener beeping. Fortunately, new garage door openers have a battery backup option. It can work even if the power is out or there is a power shutdown scenario. If your door is functioning on battery backup, it will start to beep. In this case, the battery LED will show an orange light which beeps every 2 seconds.
Low Battery Indication
This might be the first thing that may come to your mind. Most of the time, the garage door opener beeping indicates that the battery is low. You may observe the LED lights turning orange or red. If there is a continuous beeping, a low battery is why your garage door opener is beeping (Beeps every 30 seconds).
Sensor Detector Malfunction
Sometimes, the garage door opener’s sensors may not work properly.
How Can I Stop My Garage Door Opener Beeping?
- If there is a timer set, you can alter the settings or you can use it for your interest too
- In case there is orange light, check if the power is on. If there is a power shutdown, wait for it to be restored. Once the power has been restored, check again. If it is still beeping, check if the plug is connected properly. You may connect another device to see where the problem lies
- If there is orange light, it is an indication that the battery is low. Check again for power. If the battery is not charging (LED turning green), check the connections
- If there is a red light, and your garage door opener beeping continuously, it’s time for you to change the batteries. Install a new set of batteries by contacting Supreme Garage Door
These were the tips you can use to stop your garage door opener from beeping. If none of them is working for you, then you should contact the experts.
Who Should You Contact If The Garage Door Opener Beeping Continues
Supreme Garage Door is a renowned company currently operating and serving in Texas. We are a team of specialized workers who have been in the industry for a long time. You don’t have to worry if your garage door opener is still beeping. All you need to do is to contact our customer service helpline number and our representatives will be there to assist you.
In such a situation where the opener is beeping continuously, we recommend you to unplug the system or unit and disconnect the batteries. This will prevent your door from beeping till the help arrives. We understand that it can be challenging, as well as frustrating. This is why we ensure the fastest delivery of services in Texas, despite it being a busy state. We save you from wasting time and promise you high-quality services.
Besides, you will be glad to avail of our services. Here are some of the reasons why
- Trust: We have years of experience in dealing with similar issues. Our team of skilled workers smoothly revive your door within no time. For years, we have been one of the most trustworthy companies
- Best customer reviews: We have a record of a 100% satisfaction rate. On our website, you can browse our customer’s ratings and testimonials
- Affordability: We are highly affordable and pocket friendly. Despite being the fastest service in town, we give exceptional rates to our customers
- Updated service: We update our patterns and services every now and then. From the recent models to the old ones, we provide all-rounder services. In this way, we never deprive a customer of availing of our services
How to connect with us?
Call us at (214) 915-0384